Sunday, May 27, 2012

Morning Habits

Part of the purpose of this blog is to get me back into the habit of writing every day. It's been a long time since that was the norm. For me, the best time to look at habits, plans, and goals is on Sunday morning. I'm recovering from the weekend, gearing up to make sure I have everything in place to get my family off to their proper places, and generally making plans.

I've let a lot of good habits fall by the wayside lately. I was focusing simply on maintaining things as we prepared to say good bye to my dad. With that behind me, I know it's time to get back on track personally. I need to get back doing my work outs, eating healthier, and focusing on my own goals.

I have a vision for this blog. Sunday's will be days when I check in, honestly and openly about my goals and progress making them. Tuesday's will see the posting my serial (or serials if I get in a groove). Friday's will be dedicated to flash fiction. Monday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's, well, I'm not sure yet. Maybe a day of poetry? A chapter or vignette from my novel? Photography? Random musings and mutterings as I relearn discipline?

Public accountability is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment