Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I am not Wonder Woman

I try to be, but I'm not. This past week has been crazy. My husband has been ill, the Boy has been off school, and I just didn't get the serial written. It's outlined, but here I am, at 9PM Monday night, and there are only three sentences on the page before me. Hell, I didn't even bake bread this afternoon, so the Boy will be nomming on bread from the last baking, last Thursday. Yep, I am not Wonder Woman.

On the plus side, the outline is done. I know how the serial will continue and that makes me happy. I love watching a story unfold, the characters develop into their own, relaitionships deepen or break... I love to write.

But for now, I'll resign myself to picking the serial up later this week. I have a birthday to plan for, changes around the house to do, middle school applications to work on, the second novel to work on, marketing of the first novel... Tonight, I shall contemplate an early bedtime since the rest of the week promises to continue being crazy.

Tonight I shall rest and tomorrow I shall write.

No comments:

Post a Comment