The craziness that is my Monday pales in comparison to my weekends. I actually revel in my Mondays. The house is quiet, everyone is back on their regular schedules, and I can get things caught back up from the past few days.
Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating. It's cold and rainy here. Weather like this makes me want to crawl under a blanket and write. It does not make me enthused at tackling the piles of laundry, the cabinets that need to be organized (my poor bathroom!), the mounds of paperwork, and moving furniture in the bedroom. There is a mug of tea calling my name and a couple of pirates who need some story lines finished.
Just a few things to tick off my list for today and I'll settle in and lose myself in the lands of Khardas and Cairnnoth. Such is the life of this work from home writer. Laundry, paperwork, meal planning, and writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment